Saturday, November 19, 2011

Great Holiday Gift Ideas for 2011

Thanksgiving is less than a week away, have you started your holiday shopping yet? Don't feel too bad if you haven't because I haven't bought a single gift yet, either. However, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are coming up quick, so now is a good time to start looking for gift ideas. I'm glad you stopped by because I have some great gift ideas to show you!

Do you know someone who loves Asian decor? If so, I have some beautiful new Asian tea sets, Asian tea cups and Asian tea canisters that would make excellent gifts. They also come in a variety of price ranges:

Yellow Dragon Designs Tea Set- These two beautiful tea sets comes packaged in an attractive gift box.





















Wang Xizhi Red Calligraphy Designs Tea Set





























These beautiful 3-Piece Tea Cup Sets are very affordable and would delight anyone you know who loves drinking tea or loves beautiful Chinese porcelain! If you would like to order all 7 designs to give as gifts, email me and ask for a discount!























































Other great accessories that go with these Asian tea sets and Asian tea cups are these gorgeous Asian tea canisters. They make a beautiful display on any kitchen countertop.




























































1 comment:

Send gifts to pakstan said...

I think your Holiday Gift collection was unique and interesting. I would like to use your ideas and send gifts to my family on holidays