Monday, August 10, 2009

Decorating With Natural Elements


Rustic decor appeals to those who have a love of the great outdoors. This style of decor is hand made using natural elements gathered from the earth. The idea is to use these elements to create art and decor that resembles how the materials used look in their natural environment. A room filled with rustic decor emanates the soothing energy of natural surroundings.

These beautiful rustic Aspen wine racks are made from dead standing Aspen trees in Colorado. Clearing the dead standing wood enables more light and water to nourish the next generation of living Aspens. Each wine rack is unique with its own distinct natural markings. They hold up to 4 bottles of your favorite wine. They also make an interesting centerpiece for your table.

These Aspen picture frames, available in different sizes, make a great, unique gift. They go well with these rustic barn wood picture frames, made from aged, weathered barn wood that has a beautiful silvery gray color.

Add natural warmth to your home with an Aspen log candle holder. Like the Aspen wine racks, each one has its own unique markings. The Cedar fence post candle holders are made from antique materials found on farms and ranches in the West and are available with barbed wire, leather straps and rusty stars as accents.

12 comments:

Tania @ Larger Family Life said...

I love the picture frames.

Michelle said...

my goodness those wine caddy's are interesting!

Eva Gallant said...

love the wine racks!

Just stopping by from SITS

hope you'll do the same!

The Redhead Riter said...

I love all the wood stuff!!!!!!! Very nice

thatgirlblogs said...

not a fan of rustic but I'm a fan of your blog!

thanks for the SITS love ;)

Debbie in Nashville said...

Wow, these items are amazing!! Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words.

Have a great day!

Faith Imagined said...

Love the natural elements! I am horrible at decorating! I will have to stop by more often!!!!

Elizabeth said...

I love rustic and natural items. I need to check out those barn board frames.
Thanks for visiting my blog!

TheSingleGirl said...

Hmm. I like the picture frames and they would actually be great in my in-laws log cabin house.

I'm intrigued by the wine racks. Too bad they don't go with any of my stuff. I wish my taste weren't so 'all over the place'. I'm jealous of people who can pick a style and stick to it!

Thanks for visiting my blog!!!

:D

The Blonde Duck said...

I really like the frames and candle holders!

Yaya said...

How cool is the wine rack??

Jennifer said...

I love rustic things like this. We live on a farm and in fact have an old barn that needs torn down. This gives me some good ideas how maybe we can reuse some of that lumber.