Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mother's Day Gifts










I hope all you Moms had a wonderful Mother's Day! I had a wonderful, relaxing, late afternoon/evening celebration with my family. They gave me some beautiful home decor gifts that have found a home on my desk. My daughter picked out a wonderful glass oil warmer. Although I have sold these for a couple of years, I have never bought one for myself. I usually burn incense or scented candles. I am so glad she picked an oil warmer because I absolutely love it. The oil is a tropical blend that smells like a tasty umbrella drink one would sip at the beach. Aromatherapy while I work is awesome!




Her father gave me a delicious scented candle, strawberry rhubarb pie. It's been years since I've eaten this type of pie and I remember how good it was. The candle came in an old fashioned looking ceramic jar that reminds me of the old coffee pot we used to take camping to make coffee right over the campfire. I love both yummy smelling gifts!




After a nice dinner at Tommy Bahama's Tropical Cafe at the Town Center in Las Vegas we relaxed at the Town Square Park, where I chatted on the phone with my mom. At one of the vendor kiosks, my daughter also picked out this beautiful dragonfly charm for me.








Thank you, my sweet family for such a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Everything is so nice Michelle. The dragonfly charm is really beautiful.

Have a wonderful day.
~Melissa :)

MBB Founder and Editor Denene Millner said...

Hey there!

Looks like you had a LOVELY Mother's Day... that charm is stunning... your girl's got taste!

Thanks for stopping by my blog... come back again sometime, and I'll do the same for you!

Alumnae Group of Delta Delta Delta said...

Michelle, what a beautiful day
with your loving family. So
fitting for one of our best
special days. hugs, Myke

Rocksee said...

Happy Mothers Day!!!

greedygrace said...

I love dragonflies, and that charm is stunning!

I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're glad to have you with us!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Sounds like you had a really lovely Mother's Day!!

I used to ALWAYS have candles going until I discovered Scentsy. You should check them out!!! They make the whole house smell good, are cheaper and last alot longer.(And no, I don't sell them, lol!)