Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Win a Free Bamboo Wall Hanging!

Who doesn't like free stuff?! HomeTreasureCove is sponsoring a contest to give one lucky winner a free bamboo wall hanging. Carved with raised lettering, these bamboo wall hangings add a touch of Oriental art to your home. Measuring 10 inches high by 10 inches wide, these unique pieces will fit just about anywhere. Choose from four different styles.





Blessing





Love





Happiness





Wisdom

Just follow these easy steps to enter your name in the drawing, which will be held Saturday, May 9, 2009. The winner will be notified by email, just in time for Mother's Day!

1. Leave a comment on this post and tell me which style of wall hanging you want.

2. Leave 1 more comment on the post of your choice here at Home Decorating News.

3. Follow Home Decorating News using the follow box in the right column.

4. Follow me on Twitter. Click the button on the right with the little bird asking, "Do you tweet?" My username is hometc.

5. After you've done steps 1-4, send an email to michelle@hometreasurecove.com with "contest" as the subject. Include in the message, your usernames for Google Friend Connect (step 3) and Twitter. (This is only to confirm you've completed steps 3 and 4. It will also help me keep track of who is who in the drawing, in case you have different usernames for Google Friend Connect and Twitter.) The winner will get a reply email Saturday evening, May 9. You can enter the drawing up until 6:00 pm, Pacific time on May 9. The prize will be shipped to the winner once they provide their shipping address.
That's it! Good luck to everyone who enters!

7 comments:

The Stylish House said...

Hi Michelle,
What a fantastic giveaway. The only problem is if I win I will want to buy the rest of this wonderful set! If I was lucky enough to win I would choose “Blessings”. ~Cathy~

~Mrs Sandy~ said...

Just stopping by to say welcome to SITS! We are so glad to have you join us:)
Hugs, Sandy

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Michelle,
~Welcome to blogging!
My friend Cathy from "The Stylish House" has sent me by to say Hello. It's so nice to meet you.

What a beautiful giveaway!
I too love the Blessings.

Come by for a visit to my blog anytime.
You're always welcome!

Have a wonderful day.
~Melissa :)

Melissa Miller said...

Thanks for visiting Michelle!

I really appreciate your kind visit and you becoming a follower as well.

Have a wonderful week.
~Melissa :)

Rocksee said...

Hey there! Visiting from SITS! This was a great post and You have a wonderful site!!

Stop by my blog and enter my giveaway to help the village of Eagle Alaska!

Keep on bloggin!

Rebecca Jo said...

I love the Blessing one...

Thanks for stopping by with your words from SITS... always enjoy getting to know new bloggy buddies!

James Oh said...

Congratulation to the winners and it is too late for me to participate.