Sunday, April 26, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude Award


I found a pleasant surprise this evening from a very special new friend and inspiring (not to mention beautiful) woman I've had the pleasure to meet through blogging, the talented Cathy Erickson of The Stylish House. Cathy is a gifted interoir designer, a wonderful mother and is one of the nicest, most generous persons I have ever met. Please give her a visit at The Stylish House. Cathy was kind enough to nominate me for the Attitude of Graditude award. Here are The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude.

3. Link to your nominees within your post.

4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award.

5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award.

Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude


I've learned in life, never take anything or anyone for granted. Tell the people close to you that you love them, they need to hear it. One of the things I love the most about my daughter is how often, just out of the blue, she says, "I love you, Mom." Love makes us all eternal, it is the most powerful thing in the universe. Share the love.


In no particular order, here are my 10 Attitude of Gratitude award nominees:





5. Karla @ Ramblin' Roads

6. Michelle @ Blonde Ambition

7. Kindle Marie @ Recycle, Reduce, Reuse


9. Jewelry Rockstar @ Home School Blast

10. Courtney @ Chaos Is Us


I met most of you at this year's Ultimate Blog Party. I really enjoyed visiting your blogs and was inspired to improve on mine. Nataly, I love your website, Work It, Mom. Keep up the great work and writing that you all share.

9 comments:

Megan said...

Thank - you so much for the award!

You have a great blog!

Nataly said...

Thanks so much for including me!

Michelle said...

Thanks SO much! This means a lot to me : )

Michelle said...

Hey Michelle

I'm going to keep the Attidude of Gratitude Award going (I'll try to get this tonight)

In the meantime I could use your opinion on my latest post, check it out if you have time. THANKS!

Kathryn said...

Wow, thank you Michelle. I never expected such a thing. Thank you for including me!

Karla @ Ramblin' Roads said...

Awwww... Thank you! I am honored!

Michelle said...

I nominated you too for the Attitude of Gratitude Award!!!

Check out my latest post to keep it going

Jewelry Rockstar said...

Thanks Michelle. I really appreciate it! I'll be sure to pass it on to 10 deserving bloggers.

Courtney said...

Sorry this has taken me so long! Thank you for coming by and thanks a bunch for the sweet award! I really appreciate that you read my blog and find it interesting.