I found a pleasant surprise this evening from a very special new friend and inspiring (not to mention beautiful) woman I've had the pleasure to meet through blogging, the talented Cathy Erickson of The Stylish House. Cathy is a gifted interoir designer, a wonderful mother and is one of the nicest, most generous persons I have ever met. Please give her a visit at The Stylish House. Cathy was kind enough to nominate me for the Attitude of Graditude award. Here are The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award.
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award.
Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude
I've learned in life, never take anything or anyone for granted. Tell the people close to you that you love them, they need to hear it. One of the things I love the most about my daughter is how often, just out of the blue, she says, "I love you, Mom." Love makes us all eternal, it is the most powerful thing in the universe. Share the love.
In no particular order, here are my 10 Attitude of Gratitude award nominees:
1. Mike @ Something About Parenting
2. Nataly @ The Work It, Mom Blog
4. Laura @ Pink Family Dinners
5. Karla @ Ramblin' Roads
6. Michelle @ Blonde Ambition
7. Kindle Marie @ Recycle, Reduce, Reuse
8. Kathryn @ This 'N That From On The Mountain
9. Jewelry Rockstar @ Home School Blast
10. Courtney @ Chaos Is Us
I met most of you at this year's Ultimate Blog Party. I really enjoyed visiting your blogs and was inspired to improve on mine. Nataly, I love your website, Work It, Mom. Keep up the great work and writing that you all share.