Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcome To The Ultimate Blog Party 2009!

Hello out there to all fellow bloggers, partiers, moms and guests! The Ultimate Blog Party 2009, hosted by the lovely ladies at http://www.5minutesformom.com/ is in full swing! It started today, March 20 and runs all week until Friday, March 27. For all the details, including how to win prizes, click the button you see on the sidebar. For those of you who are already part of the fun, don’t forget to leave your comment at the end of this post. I will be checking in often to publish your comments.

Also, don’t forget to join the Facebook group, SiteWarming Party-Goers.

Well, I'm off now to go join the fun myself and visit as many blogs as I can read before gettintg double vision! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog, Home Decorating News and feel free to comment on any of the other posts here as well. Happy Spring and happy reading everyone!
Michelle

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Michelle,
Thank you for visiting my site. I did not see an e-mail on your page, but if you write me at my blog mailbox, I will be happy to answer about schools. I am afraid it might take up to much space here. Have a nice blog party! Cathy

Megan said...

Hi there nice to meet you. thanks for visiting my blog and entering in my giveaway.

I really like your blog.

hope you have a great party

LeNesha @ My Business Adventures said...

I definitely need to stick around this blog. Lovely home decorating tips. I really like the Asian wall hangings that you blogged about.

Best Regards,

LeNesha

Mike said...

Hello there. Knocking on your door from the blog party. Hope you don’t mind.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com

Preciousdesigns said...

Thanks for stopping by my little corner! You've got a great blog!